We affirm the following:
- We affirm that the Decalogue (Ten Commandments) is the rule of moral law.
- The Apostles’ and Nicene Creeds as our personal and corporate declarations and affirmations of faith.
- We affirm both men and women as Clergy of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.
- That Apostolic Succession of Clergy is necessary for the proper and authoritative administration of the Holy Sacraments of the Church.
- The Sacraments of the Church: the two sacraments ordained by Christ Himself (Baptism and Holy Communion) are ministered with unfailing use of Christ’s word’s of institution, along with the elements ordained by Him.
Note: We do not limit the Sacraments to two. We believe that there are at least five more Sacraments or Sacramental acts.